Golden Visa Properties is specialized in the Portuguese Golden Visa. We have set up a specialized team who will be able to assist you through this process and advice you professionally. Our team has assisted successfully many clients.
Portugal Golden VISA
The Portugal Golden VISA is Permit attractive for investors who would like to enjoy the quality of life, great weather and safety that Portugal has to offer but also take advantage of being part of the European Union without being obligated to reside permanently in Portugal. The Golden Residence Permit has been in effect since August 2012. Portugal is a very attractive option for non-EU citizens who also wish to provide families with a wonderful opportunity in education and lifestyle.
Fast track for non-EU citizens to receive a 5 year Residence Permit. Free VISA travel in SCHENGEN countries. Family reunification, being able to work or study in Europe. Opportunity for Portuguese nationality or Permanent residency in Portugal.
One of the following: Acquisition of any Property above € 500,000. Transfer of capital above € 1,000,000, any type of business or company or do a bank deposit for income. Creation of a minimum of 10 permanent jobs.
Renewals & Conditions
Firstly issued for one year and then renewed for successive periods of two years. Keep of one of investment activities as well as the following minimum stay periods in Portugal: - 7 days during the first year. - 14 days in the following two-year periods.
1. Explanation about the different investment activities
One of the following qualifying options is necessary to get the Golden Visa to Portugal:
1.1. Acquisition of any Property above € 500,000.
We can put you in contact with excellent properties that are for sale and that will classify for the Portuguese Golden Visa application in Portugal and help you to select the property, negotiate it, establish the contract and registry or guiding you through the Golden Visa process with the property you selected under your research.
Some conditions and possibilities regarding property investment:
- Acquisition of Properties above € 500,000 purchased after 8th October 2012.
- Acquisition completed before the application for residency permit.
- Properties should be acquired free from any charges or mortgages.
- Possibility of co-ownership with each co-owner making an investment of a minimum of € 500,000;
- Promissory Contracts of Purchase and Sale for the initial investor residency application, provided that a deposit of a minimum of € 500,000 is paid. In this event, the purchase of the property needs to be effected until the time of the first renewal of the residency permit.
- Possibility of financing to purchase the property above the € 500,000 investment;
- The properties acquired can be freely rented and let for commercial, agricultural and tourism purposes;
2. Transfer of capital above € 1,000,000, any type of business or company or do a bank deposit for income.